THE BIGGEST NAMES IN POKER
We’ve produced over 120 episodes in the first two years. Players keep coming back because it’s “the most fun” they’ve ever had playing poker. We mix well known players with celebrities to create a fun and interesting environment. It’s one of the top rated shows on CBS Sports Network and the show keeps getting better and better.
CBS SPORTS NETWORK
Poker Night in America debuts new episodes nationwide on CBS Sports Network every Monday to an audience of 96 million homes.
• In addition to CBS Sports Network, Poker Night in America is syndicated on a number of regional sports networks around the country.
• In total, those syndicated networks reach an additional 28 million homes across 27 states.
• In an average week, Poker Night in America airs every day of the week, over 20 combined times on those syndicated networks. ONLINE DISTRIBUTION
Poker Night in America has a strong and constantly growing base of loyal online viewers.
Our content has been viewed online over 5 million times.
3.7 MILLION VIEWS
1.3 MILLION VIEWS
2016 EVENT SCHEDULE
• Poker Night in America (along with tournament show The Final Table) had 11 events in 2016.
• Poker Night filmed on 8 different properties, across 7 different states.
• In addition to filming for television, Poker Night also had live online broadcasts on Twitch for every event.
We filmed two days of cash games with poker pros including Phil Hellmuth, Brandon Cantu, & Cate Hall as well as one day of tournament play with footage to be used in our upcoming show The Final Table.
1064 total entries with $1.5 Million in prize pool
(filmed for The Final Table)
45,000 video plays (views)
20,000 unique viewers
Six episodes produced for Poker Night in America
Two episodes produced for The Final Table
PNIA SIZZLE REEL
On Site Branding
30 Second Spots
• National Campaign
• Promoted through CBS Sports commercials, Syndicated Network Commercials, Social Media channels, and Livestream Events.
• Short-form videos, targeted at 18 - 54 aged Males.
• Winner to appear at the table in Choctaw, and will golf against the pros at the Dallas Top Golf location.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.