Poker celebrities + Mainstream celebrities + Poker = FUN!
Poker Night in America is an “invite only” cash game that films in casinos around the United States and Canada. Now filming its 6th season, the show has aired thousands of times on Network television, and has quickly become one of the most highly rated shows on the CBS Sports Network.
PNIA has created several successful partnerships with land-based casinos that benefit from brand marketing to millions of viewers each week. Partner casinos also are able to elicit on-site enthusiasm of casino patrons and gamers on the property during each PNIA live events.
• Constant re-airs throughout the week
• In total, those syndicated networks reach an additional 28 million homes across 27 states.
• In an average week, Poker Night in America airs every day of the week, over 20 combined times on those syndicated networks.
Poker Night LIVE will be formatted in two (2), one-hour long episodes each, airing in consecutive hour time slots, later in the week from PNIA’s flagship show.
80 Hours of Twitch Broadcast
13 Weeks of Programming
8 Total Exposure Hours per Week
Network Television Airing
Poker Night in America LIVE will air a live an unedited version of the flagship show 2 hours every Tuesday night for 13 weeks from 8pm - 10pm Pacific. This raw look at poker professionals and celebrities playing live will provide a fun and unique perspective on their lives and on the game of poker.
Prior to a two-hour network television airing, Poker Night in America will livestream two hours of high-quality online content to multiple channels, like Twitch, targeting the millennial demographic. In addition, we will stream to Twitch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights for at least 2 hours each night.
Casting will include:Professional Poker Player Celebrities
Reality TV Stars
• Customer promotions to win a seat on our show
• Brand association with Poker Pros, Athletes, and Celebrities
• Nearly unlimited ways for us to highlight your brand across multiple platforms
• Investment: $20k/week